Being a parent of an infant is hard. Every time you think you’ve found your groove and routine, that sweet baby changes again! Your little one is now 5-6 months old and you’re ready to start solids. Your GP says to go for rice cereal but you know there isn’t as much nutritional value in that as there is in avocado, banana or sweet potato. Let us give you another option when introducing first solid foods. We propose going back to the way babies were fed in our parents’ and grandparents’ time. Let us guide you on this journey of food introduction the traditional way. Let’s be honest, you have no time to sit down and read a book – we’ll do the thinking for you and together, we will get your baby eating to thrive!
The Infant Nutrition Project is a resource including the following:
- Advice and education on food introductions to ensure you are starting the right foods at the right time in the right method for your baby’s digestive maturity
- Suggested feeding schedules and portion sizes for each month
- Education in line with current guidelines on common allergens, when and how to introduce and what reactions to look for in your baby
- Information on the current research in relation to health promoters like probiotics
- Step by step photos and videos for food preparation, serving suggestions and storage options
- Milestone month blocks with weekly recipes to help you plan your grocery list and helpful tips on selecting good sources of nutrition
Babies don’t come with instruction manuals but our goal is to provide you with exactly that when it comes to food introduction.