The Infant Nutrition Program is a resource for parents designed to tell you exactly what you need to know and when, eliminating the need to flip through baby food cookbooks to find the right food to introduce at the right time. In each monthly block, we provide:
- Easy to follow recipes so you can focus on what will be introduced in the next 4 weeks.
- Education on why we are introducing each item based on your baby’s intestinal maturity
- What you need to add to your grocery list
- Step by step instructions on how to prepare the foods with vivid photos and videos to guide you along so you know you’re on the right track
- Information on how to serve, if necessary
- Guidance on storage and the length of time the food may be kept in the freezer
- Suggested portion sizes and feeding schedules in each month
- Education on common allergens, tips to help with teething, answers to questions about transitioning to cow’s milk, introducing water and so much more!
There are 6 blocks in total to take you from month 6 to month 12 and while you will have immediate and lifetime access to them right away, you only need to read up on the current month that corresponds to your baby’s age.
Our program is based on scientific research and the intestinal development of your baby so we take the guesswork out of it for you. Using our timeline will set your baby up to thrive and more importantly, to choose nutritious foods when they are in the toddler phase and beyond.