Everyone has had a frittata at some point in their life and probably thought, “Hmmm, I could make this…” and it’s true – if you can make an omelette, you can make a frittata. That’s all it is – just one really huge omelette!
The combinations are endless and you can add sweet potato if you plan to be having this pre / post training. You can also go a bit crazy and add some short cut bacon rashers or good quality sausage to make you really excited about this breakfast. Change it up each week and you will never be tired of this!
- 12 – 18 free range organic eggs
- 300g sweet potato, sliced into rounds
- 1 brown onion, peeled and sliced
- 300g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 head of broccolini
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved
- Grass-fed butter for sauteeing
The combinations and options are endless. Think about what you would like in your favourite omelette and use that as a starting point!